Thursday, June 7, 2012

Autographed Photos Of Micky Mantle, Ali and many others at auction!

I’m adding a lot of Autographed sports pictures! The Mick, Ali, Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio and others. Check out the pics! I did speak with Eric at CSC Collectibles about the authenticty of the signatures. It’s a concern for anyone collectiong this type of collectible and I respect that. No one wants junk ink! I won’t knowingly sell fakes. I’ve been assured that all of these have not a only a COA, but will stand up in any court of law in the U.S.A., there you go, I’ve done all I can. Here is the link to their site. Compare prices. Ask questions of CSC. I bet you get them cheaper here than on their website! I did some homework, you can to. Here is my website for more info!


No comments:

Post a Comment