Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm taking consignments for the Newton Iowa June 16th Auction, for antiques, collectibles, big crock stoneware, Elvis items galore! McCormick-Deering Cream Separator. Black Americana Cookie Jar, Vintage Kerosene Lamp

Call now to place your items in the June 16th Auction at the American Legion in Newton, IA the address is
1101 W 4th Street South  Newton, IA 50208.
Every now and then I’ll have a consignment auction. I’ve had a lot of calls from people lately wanting to sell a few of their items. OK, here’s the date! June 16th and I will have it at the American Legion, here in Newton. I do have several consignors already, however, if you have some good clean items for an auction format, this is your chance. I like these types of auctions! You never what may show up for sale and as always it’s fun bidding on a bargain! In a continuing effort to keep the consignment auctions fun and also profitable for the sellers and good usable items or antiques and collectibles, I have a list of items that will not be accepted at auction. It’s really common sense stuff. Stuff like, no live hand grenades, rattle snakes and such. Please take a moment and have a look at the list provided for you below. There can be exceptions, however I do reserve the right to decline any items that won’t fit into one of my auctions.It does make a difference on how well items sell. Non-sell-able stuff, slows the auction down and people just don’t like it. I’m not trying to hurt anyone’s feelings, but I need to make a living and that kind of stuff won’t do it. Call and ask.
I will have a 30 year collection of cobalt blue glass and glassware! Some very nice. There will also be some of the old Frankoma seasonal plates. Some are the special Easter plates. There will be some very nice vintage maple furniture. Farm primitives, live traps of the large type, pick up topper for a Ford Ranger, Chevy S-10. A HUGE collection of Elvis related items. Some are very large! Many framed pictures, sealed collector card boxes. More stuff be called in daily, so check back often!As always, check my website for more info and pics! It can be found right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment